When it comes to buying commercial cake pans, it is important that you read reviews before making your purchase. This is because reviews can give you an idea of the quality of the product and whether or not it is worth the price. By reading reviews, you can also get an idea of the customer service of the company and how easy it is to return or exchange the product if you are not satisfied.
Tiger Chef Full Size 18 x 26 inch Aluminum Sheet Pan Commercial Bakery Equipment Cake Pans 19 Gauge 12 Pack
- COMMERCIAL QUALITY: Made of durable 19 Gauge aluminum, these professional-weight baking sheet pan features a wire reinforced beaded rim and is heavier in gauge than that of standard home bake ware. The full-size sheet pan is 26 x 18 inches (66x46 cm), Measure to see if it fits your home oven!
- STACKABLE: When you aren't using it, this pan's tapered design allows for simple stacking to save valuable storage space in your commercial bakery or restaurant kitchen
- PERFECT HEAT DISTRIBUTION: Baked goods rise and bake evenly due to aluminums superior heat conductivity and the reinforced encapsulated steel rim prevents warping. The durable, aluminum construction bakes evenly and browns uniformly, while the light color prevents overbrowning
- THE ONLY SHEET PAN WITH 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Buy with confidence because we offer a Money Back Guarantee if you do not love this product.
Nordic Ware Prism 13" X 17.75" High-Sided Sheet Cake Pan, Metallic
$16.32 in stock
- Better Airflow for Crisping
- Extra Durable
- Natural Aluminum
- Made in the USA
Nordic Ware Natural Aluminum Commercial Round Layer Cake Pan Baking Essentials, 9", Silver
$16.10 in stock
- Natural aluminum’s superior heat conductivity ensures consistent, evenly browned results every time you bake
- Made to withstand years of baking: Will not rust, and encapsulated rims prevent warping
- These professional grade pans are the preferred choice for home kitchens and bakeries alike
- Available in 6 diameters with straight-walled sides
- Proudly Made in USA
New Star Foodservice 36800 Commercial-Grade 12-Gauge Aluminum Open Bead Sheet Pan/Bun Pan, 18" L x 26" W x 2" H (Full Size) | Measure Oven (Recommended)
- This food contact safe aluminum pan boasts great strength and durability. Use this pan to easily hold your heaviest foods like roasts, chickens, ribs, and vegetable dishes without worry of it bending or warping under the weight.
- Sheet/Bun Pan made of Heavy Gauge Commercial aluminum and is designed to withstand both cold temperatures and high heat applications. With an open bead design, it is much easier to clean the edges of this pan to ensure that there is no food debris left behind to harbor bacteria after the ware washing cycle.
- New Star foodservice sheet pan’s aluminum construction, it heats up and cools down quickly. Its concave bottom flattens during heating for even heat distribution and consistent baking.
- The tapered sides on this pan make it easy to stack and store multiple pans when they're not in use. Stacking pans saves space to ensure that you're not using up valuable kitchen real estate unnecessarily.
- Hand Wash Only To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized. SIZE: 18" L x 26" W x 2" H (Full Size)
Nordic Ware Natural Aluminum Commercial Cake Pan with Lid, Rectangle Pan with Lid Silver, 9 x 13
$20.72 in stock
7 used from $16.37
- Naturals bakeware is made of pure aluminum which will never rust for a lifetime of durability. Foods bake and brown evenly due to aluminum’s superior heat conductivity.
- Reinforced encapsulated steel rim prevents warping and adds strength. Lid snaps into place on corners and adds functionality by sealing in freshness, making transport simple.
- Compatible with parchment paper or silicone baking mats if desired. Easy clean up; hand wash recommended.
- Pan exterior dimensions 12.9 x 9.5 x 2.5 inches and interior dimensions 12.1 x 8.8 x 2.5 inches. Lid measures 13.5 x 9.8 x 3.4 inches.
- Made in USA
Doughmakers 9" x 13" Cake Commercial Grade Aluminum Bake Pan
$21.36 in stock
- COMMERCIAL GRADE 18 GAUGE ALUMINUM the choice of professional bakers, Interior dimensions: 9 x 13 inch
- PATENTED PEBBLE PATTERN designed in Terre Haute, Indiana, allows airflow under baked goods for more even browning and quick release
- HEALTHY BAKING, Doughmakers natural non-stick properties due to pebble pattern surface, eliminates the need for shortenings and other oils or sprays
- MORE DURABLE AND RUST RESISTANT than non-stick and aluminized steel, scratching doesn't effect performance of the bake pan
- To keep bakeware looking its best, hand wash promptly in hot soapy water
Nordic Ware Natural Aluminum Commercial 2-Piece Angel Food Pan
$28.26 in stock
- Natural aluminum commercial bakeware is made of pure aluminum which will never rust for a lifetime of durability
- Baked goods rise and bake evenly due to aluminums superior heat conductivity and the bottom removes for easy cake removal
- Easy clean up, hand wash only
- Product Dimensions to 9.375 x 9.375 x 4.25 Inches
- GLOBALLY SOURCED
AmazonCommercial Aluminum Round Cake Pans, 5-Piece Set, Includes Pan Sizes in 12, 10, 8, 6, and 4 Inches
- Even heating: the pan’s aluminum construction offers excellent heat conductivity, which helps food bake and brown evenly
- Rustproof: resists rust for longer-lasting quality and performance
- Warp resistant: reinforced encapsulated steel rim provides added durability and prevents warping
- Easy care: hand-wash only with warm, soapy water before first time use and after each use
- Includes: (5) 2.5-inch-deep round cake pans in 12-inch, 10-inch, 8-inch, 6-inch, and 4-inch sizes; backed by an AmazonCommercial 1-year limited warranty
Fat Daddio's POB-12183 Anodized Aluminum Sheet Cake Pan, 12 x 18 x 3 Inch
1 used from $34.89
- IDEAL SHAPE - Perfect for cakes, brownies, pastries, bar-type cookies, casseroles and lasagnas.
- ANODIZED ALUMINUM - It’s the ideal baking surface. Our ‘Safe-Seal’ anodizing process creates a safer, stronger baking pan. A durable, non-reactive finish that bakes a wider variety of recipes, including citrus-based and savory recipes. Freezer safe.
- HEATS & COOLS QUICKER - By reflecting heat, rather than absorbing heat, ProSeries cake pans reach baking temperatures faster. Even heating allows for the best possible rise. Once out of the oven, they cool quicker preventing over-baking.
- NO EXTRA METALS OR CHEMICAL COATINGS - Anodizing is not a coating. It is an environmentally-friendly process that contains no chemical additives, dyes, PTFE’s or PFOA’s. Nothing that can transfer, peel, flake or rust into your baking.
- BUILT BAKERY TOUGH - These are the same pans bakeries, commercial kitchens and baking enthusiasts around the world depend on every day for professional results. Lifetime warranty. Hand wash recommended.
Culinary Depot Aluminum Sheet Pan (Set of 12), Baking Pans, Full Size Commercial Baker 1 Dozen 18 x 26 Inches
- Set of 12 aluminum sheets
- Heavy duty aluminum build
- Easy storage
- Rimmed edges
1. They are generally inexpensive.
2. They come in a wide variety of sizes and shapes.
3. They are easy to use.
1. They can be difficult to clean.
2. They may not produce as good of a quality cake as a higher-end pan.
Equipment Review: Best 13 x 9 Metal Baking Pans (Cakes, Brownies, Sticky Buns) & Our Testing Winner
Buy winning 13 x 9 metal baking pan: http://bit.ly/2qYpcfM Read full testing details on Cook's Illustrated: http://bit.ly/1cTA2mM ...
If you’re in the market for a new commercial cake pan, there are a few things you should keep in mind.
First, think about the size and shape of the cakes you’ll be baking most often. Round, square, and rectangle pans are the most common, but there are also novelty pans in all sorts of fun shapes.
Second, consider what material you prefer. Aluminum is the most popular choice for cake pans because it heats evenly and is durable, but there are also non-stick and silicone options.
Finally, don’t forget to factor in budget when making your decision.
Commercial cake pans can range in price from around $10 to $100 or more. No matter what kind of commercial cake pan you’re looking for, there are plenty of great options available. With a little bit of research, you’re sure to find the perfect pan for your needs.