If you’re in the market for a meat cuber, you’ll want to read our review before making a purchase. We’ll tell you everything you need to know about the Kitchenaid meat cuber, from its features to its performance. We’ll also let you know how it stacks up against the competition. So if you’re looking for the best meat cuber on the market, be sure to read our review before making your final decision.
Meat Tenderizer Attachment for All KitchenAid Household Stand Mixers- Mixers Accesssories No More Hammer Or Mallet pounding
- Premium Meat Tenderizer: Tendering a softer, more succulent texture meat. The meat chews easier after using the electric meat tenderizer and has better absorption of marinades and rubs for making meats more delicious.
- Easy to Set up and Use: This tenderizer attachments is to easily attach and use. Open the stand mixer with one click, put the meat in the feed inlet, then you can get the tenderized meat, without pounding.
- Meat Tenderizer Compatible with all KitchenAid Stand Mixers: Accepts meat up to 1/2" thick. Suitable for family gatherings, parties, etc.
- Meal Time-Saver: The meat grinder attachment for stand mixer is a time saver. Only just need seconds. Reduce cooking time by 50%, great gift for the chef who enjoys cooking.
- Dishwasher Safe: Made of high quality materials, attractive, easy to clean and heavy duty. The meat tenderizer attachment can be easily and safe cleaned in the dishwasher.
- Connect to any household KitchenAid Stand Mixer* power hub and use the power of the motor to run the metal food grinder attachment. *sold separately.
- The possibilities for creating fresh, inventive foods are endless with the included fine, medium and coarse grinding plates and two sausage stuffer tubes.
- The larger food tray* allows you to process more ingredients in one batch, cutting down on food prep time. *Compared to model FGA.
- Pre-chill the grinder in the refrigerator or freezer to maintain a cold grinding temperature for a neat and clean grind every time.
- The KitchenAid Metal Food Grinder is packed and organized inside its own storage case, designed for easy storage and quick access.
Weston Manual Heavy Duty Meat Cuber Tenderizer , Sturdy Aluminum Construction, Stainless Steel Blades
$139.99 in stock
1 used from $78.12
- Maximize the effectiveness of marinades to bring out the most delicious flavor of your favorite meats. Dual support free standing
- The 31 stainless steel blades tenderize even the toughest cuts of meat
- The 2 piece housing disassembles for easy clean up
- Two C clamps enable mounting to counters up to 1.5" thick
- Sturdy cast aluminum construction with a heavy duty base and crank handle
KitchenAid Gourmet Meat Tenderizer, One Size, Black
$16.99 in stock
- TEXTURIZED SURFACE : One of the sides surface is textured for optimum use on a variety of meats
- SMOOTH SIDE INCLUDED : The opposite side of the meat tenderizer is smooth for pounding and flattening For cutlets
- ALUMUNUM CONSTRUCTION : Aluminum construction provides a lightweight, strong and durable tool for the kitchen
- MULTIPLE STORAGE OPTIONS : There is a hole in the ergonomic handle that gives you the option for convenient hanging storage
- EASY CARE: Hand wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
KitchenAid KSM2FPA Food Processor Attachment, Dicing Kit, Silver
$169.00 in stock
- Attaches to the power hub
- Wide feed tube accommodates various sizes of food for less prep work
- ExactSlice System gives you precise slicing and accuracy for all kinds of foods
- Compatible with any KitchenAid stand mixer
- Includes dicing kit and storage case
KitchenAid Spiralizer Plus Attachment with Peel, Core and Slice, Silver
$109.95 in stock
1 used from $99.87
- Attaches to Power Hub Of your stand mixer and uses the power of the motor to run the attachment
- Fits all Household KitchenAid Stand Mixers
- With 6 quick-change blades and an optional peeling blade to inspire healthy versions of classic recipes and unleash your culinary potential
- 3 Spiraling Blades - Medium, Fine, and Extra Fine; 3 Slicing Blades - Slicing (Large Core), Slicing (Small Core), and Thin Slice (Small Core); Peeling Blade
- All Blades are dishwasher safe on the top rack. The body can be wiped clean with a warm damp cloth
There are a few advantages and disadvantages to the KitchenAid meat cuber. Some people may find that the cuber is a bit too small for their needs, while others may find that it is the perfect size. The cuber is also not as durable as some of the other options on the market, so it is important to take care when using it.
KitchenAid Meat Tenderizer by Lifetime Brands
If you’re looking for a quality meat cuber, the Kitchenaid meat cuber is a great option to consider. It’s easy to use, and it produces consistent results. It’s also reasonably priced, making it a good value for your money.