Content: Intuit developed QuickBooks with modern tools and functionalities to assist users in the accounting activities of their businesses. QuickBooks is a popular choice for accounting solutions among business owners of small as well as medium-sized businesses. It is a renowned accounting software and popular all across the globe due to the features and tools it consists of along with easy to use user interface. With all this advancement it still not have immunity for glitches and bugs that come across while working.
It assists users in various kinds of financial operations involve in business accounting and bookkeeping tasks. Such as managing cash flow, reconciling the bank account, generating reports, creating invoices, tracking inventory, payroll activities, and many others. However, errors emerge as obstacles during the functions of the software. Despite such issues, the software still is prominent accounting software in the market as every software face glitches and bugs. These bugs emerge as an error code or functionality issue which restricts the users’ working path. So here we are going to introduce you to one of such errors i.e. QuickBooks payroll error 61102.
In this very post, we will tell you all things about the error including solutions to resolve it so that you can resolve it on your own. If any user feels like if he/she can’t then seek professional help. Dial our QuickBooks payroll support phone number +1-855-533-6333 to access instant help to rectify the error through the assistance of professionals.
What is QuickBooks payroll error code 61102?
QuickBooks payroll software is a blessing for users as it assists them in handling complex tasks in a smoother and efficient manner. It can easily tackle every payroll activity easily without usual mistakes. As for the technical advancement confidentiality and sensitivity of the information is crucial hence we use passwords or pins to protect our data.
So when you provide an invalid or incorrect password or pin while proceeding information to intuit then you will end up with the error code 61102. This is the error code that emerges when you handle the data proceeding without the correct passcode.
What are the symptoms of the error code 61102?
- The points mentioned below will emerge as symptoms of the error code.
- Error code pop up on the system screen
- Along with the error code, a dialog box will appear
- The current program ceases to function and crashes
How to troubleshoot the QuickBooks payroll error 61102?
- Follow these steps enlist below to resolve the error code on your own.
- First of all, close the program and restart the system.
- This time open QuickBooks and login as admin
- Then go to the toolbar and select the ‘employees’ option.
- After that click on the ‘send payroll data’ tab.
- Then in the new window tap on the ‘send’ button.
- Now a new window will pop up on your screen known as payroll service.
- In the window click on the ‘forgot your pin’ option.
- Thereafter, in the password field type your admin password.
- Then hit the ‘OK’ button.
- After that, you will get another window to type the new password. Type a strong yet valid password to continue the process.
- At last, tap on the ‘submit’ button in order to finish the process.
Now, try to send again the payroll information to intuit with the new and correct password or pin.
The provided solution can assist you to eliminate the QuickBooks payroll error 61102 on your own. It can turn out to be a great help to get rid of the error and in case if it didn’t then make a call to us to get instant help, we will fix the issue on behalf of you.
We are available round the clock to help you out with such issues dial our QuickBooks payroll support phone number +1-855-533-6333 to avail the experts’ assistance. Our experts will provide you customized and precise solutions and will get rid of the error in no time.